Friday, May 21, 2010

Bad Kitty!


Well, that didn't take long...  After 2 short days, Tony the Cat, found his "new" litter box, aka my tomato plants.  I can only image what a big pot of loose, fresh soil means to a cat, so I was half-way expecting this to happen - yuck!  Anyway, I think I have come up with a solution, (only time will tell), but I laid out some jute across the wine barrel, and I have a feeling this will make for a good deterrent.  God forbid the cats actually use the litter box!  I'll let you know if this works...


3 comments:

Auto Insurance Quotes said...

haha. bad kitty! Well as for my garden, my dogs always ruin everything! Such playful dogs sometimes become the biggest problems.

carol said...

Celeste, do you have pinecones or something similar in texture to spread around the soil. Cats do not like to dig around stuff that is rough and not so easy on the pads. I love your barrel idea for the tomato plants!
ps....I'm a follower here! Good Work!
Auntie Carol

ckeller said...

Thanks Carol! The strings aren't working! There was evidence of cat digging just this morning : (