Thursday, November 5, 2009

Dry Rub - Gift Idea #2


If you haven't noticed, lately I've become slightly obsessed with glass jars, ribbons, etc and have been thinking of different things to make to put inside these glass jars and tying up with ribbons and labeling with my cool Martha Stewart decals. It's in part due to my sister's up- coming wedding and the holiday season which is fast approaching. But more than all that, I just like the idea of making gifts for friends, it's so personal and enjoyable and it is a good way to cut spending as we are all probably a little more money-conscious these days.
Here, I made a dry-rub for meats or veggies using some of my favorite spices. Feel free to come up with your own - but try to keep the salt content of your total recipe at about 20%.

No comments: